adresse iconPeter-Tunner-Straße 23, 8700 Leoben 

How to enroll |  Fill out the green map & hand it in

First, you must fill in your personal data at:

After that, you can come to the enrolling office to pick up your green map. After filling in the required data, you can hand in the green map together with your passport and your graduation papers, which allow you to enroll at the university. If you already have at one point been enrolled at a different university, you have to bring your documents (leaving certificate and study sheet transcript) from there, too.


ÖH-fee and unlocking your MU-Online Account

After successfully enrolling at the university, you get a student ID, a credit slip and short walkthrough printed on paper, explaining how to activate your MU-Online Account.

  1. Transfer the money to the account of the ÖH via the credit slip
  2. After paying, you are able to unlock your account with the code (PIN) and the name given to you on your personal walkthrough at: Here you can find a userguide, which describes the MU-Online activation in detail: Userguide_Englisch.pdf
  3. After that, you have to come to the enrolling office and get an expiration date printed on your student ID to make it valid.

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.